Think of Texas Children's doctors as
disease detectives who work on the mystery of why you're not feeling
good. We want healthy kids, big and small. So whether or not you come to the hospital, here are some games for home and
some fun things you can do while you're here.
Find out about everything in your food,
from what helps you build strong bones to fast food. These
games and quizzes will
build your food
knowledge -- fast!
If you're going to stay at the
hospital, learn how to tune into the kids-only station,
Lollipop. Sometimes Radio Lollipop even gets visits from famous
people. Last year, Lil' Bow Wow, Tara Lipinski, and some Texans football
players stopped by.
Other places you can visit while you're
here include an outside playground, a computer and pool table room, the Fish and Boots garden, a chapel
and several big, beautiful cows from the CowParade.
- Breakfast - 3rd floor, Clinical Care
- Cafeteria- Basement, Abercrombie
- ChickFilA - 3rd floor, Clinical Care
- McDonald's - 1st floor, Abercrombie
- Pizza - 3rd floor, Clinical Care
- Snack bar - 16th floor, West Tower
- Starbucks - 3rd floor, Clinical Care
- Subway - 3rd floor, Clinical Care